Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Call of Duty Modern Warfare Getting The Master Chief Collection Treatment?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Call of Duty Modern Warfare Getting The Master Chief Collection Treatment?

[IMG]//324503-1138418-raikfcquaxqncofqfm.stackpathdns.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/Call-of-Duty-Modern-Warfare-300x169.jpg[/IMG]

Call of Duty Modern Warfare was released in 2019 with simply that name despite having 4 previous games named COD Modern Warfare 1-4.

No one really answered the question well, why isn’t it named COD Modern Warfare 5.  Now we might be seeing the really reason why with the remaster of COD Modern Warfare 2 released this week.

The Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 release did not include the ever popular and important multiplayer instead opting to drop these maps into the newest Modern Warfare title, likely the first of these map drops in a couple days with Modern Warfare season 3.

It appears that they want to release all the old Modern Warfare multiplayer maps and weapons and modes into one Modern Warfare game with cross play allowing for an always full multiplayer player pool.

I think this is the best thing that has ever happened to gaming, so I am excited that one of my favorite games will be playable likely for decades, with a huge player base to play even at off hours and non-peak times.

Click here for the full post including photos
Working...
X