Steak ‘n Shake Has PORK BELLY On It’s Newest BURGER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steak ‘n Shake Has PORK BELLY On It’s Newest BURGER

[IMG]//324503-1138418-raikfcquaxqncofqfm.stackpathdns.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/Steak-%E2%80%98n-Shake-Debuts-New-Pork-Belly-1-300x169.jpg[/IMG]

Pork belly was once the realm of high end celebrity chef’s and fine dining.  Thick cut pork belly got popular fast thanks to the Food Network and now fast food is selling their own Pork Belly but not in the fancy ways it once was served.

Now rather than a drizzle of a reduction  of the edge of the plate and microgreens it is served on a juicy cheeburger and can be eaten everyday.

The Pork Belly Steakburger is a Double Steakburger topped with two pieces of crispy and glazed, thick-cut pork belly + caramelized onions, American cheese, and drizzled with a savory maple bourbon sauce on a toasted bun.

Click here for the full post including photos

I have never had pork belly but I have heard good things. I am not much of a pork eater. Not really into bacon, don't like ham... I think the only thing I do like that is pork-related is Italian sausage and breakfast sausage. I know my brother would love this though. I will have to tell him about it.

Comment

Working...
    X