No announcement yet.

Crackle Has A New Rom Com Called “Cooped Up” – It’s About A Couple Quarantined

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crackle Has A New Rom Com Called “Cooped Up” – It’s About A Couple Quarantined

[IMG]//324503-1138418-raikfcquaxqncofqfm.stackpathdns.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/28058686-8291307-image-a-53_1588745245136-203x300.jpg[/IMG]

Crackle has acquired rights to a 2016 Rom Com called Cooped Up.  The free to stream movie centers around a couple that are quarantined and living their life together.  The feel good movie was made a few years back in Australia and is now making it state side at the most timely of times for it to release.

”When I made Cooped Up, I never dreamt its concept would become a reality for millions worldwide. During this time, my hope is that it becomes a feel-good distraction for everyone in need of a little light-heartedness. I’m grateful to Crackle for partnering with me to premiere this personal film to their U.S. audience,” said Guglielmi.

Crackle secured exclusive streaming rights to Cooped Up and is charging nothing to view it within the free Crackle App.

After coming into contact with a potentially fatal virus, Jake (played by Cottier) is forced to isolate himself in his childhood home for 21 days, with his only connection to the outside world being the female medic who checks on his symptoms daily.  Starring Charles Cottier (“Home and Away”), Kathryn Beck (“Neighbours”), Adam Demos (“unREAL”) and Stephen Peacocke (“Home and Away”). Cooped Up launches exclusively on Crackle on May 14th.

Click here for the full post including photos
Working...
X