Having trouble to quit smoking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Having trouble to quit smoking

I've had issues my whole life when it comes to quitting cigarettes. I have stopped from time to time, but I always come back to it, either due to stress or anxiety. What are some things I can do to curb my addiction to cigarettes? Any tips? I'm tired of smoking and want to better my self so I don't in turn die at a young age.

I'm in the same boat. I find myself smoking more on days where I experience stress. I've heard that the craving for a cigarette usually only lasts around 2 minutes, and you can surpress the craving by chewing gum or sucking on a lollypop.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Wright View Post
      I've had issues my whole life when it comes to quitting cigarettes. I have stopped from time to time, but I always come back to it, either due to stress or anxiety. What are some things I can do to curb my addiction to cigarettes? Any tips? I'm tired of smoking and want to better my self so I don't in turn die at a young age.

Comment

That's why I never bothered to start smoking. Too much of a risk to one's health and I never particularly liked the smell of them. My parents were addicted pretty bad, but they've been doing a lot better as of late. Still smoking, but they're down to just a pack a day between themselves.

Comment

Working...
        X